Wednesday, August 19, 2015

BACK-WNS OUTFITS REVIEW-THE SURPRISE

U N I C O R N S We haven't talked for like sooo loooooongggg.
Sorry for my absence but i'm back <3, so into the news!
WNS WINNERS!
Yesterday,after so long, Mya FINALLY ANNOUNCED THE WNS
WINNERS,so that's awesome.
Today, I'm going to do a short review for the WNS new outfits. So,let's do dat!



I'm going to start with Mya's outfit, inspired by Rihanna. I personally love the outfit since when I've saw the original (not edited by woozworld ) outfit. The ponytail and top i can say that are the best parts of the outfit,plus that Mya's color code perfectly match Rihanna's style.
The skirt, i can say it's ok,i like it.
Shoes are also good,and together with the top,hair and skirt make the perfect outfit! Rate: 10/10

Ok well...in my opinion it's too much.
Like the long hair with them kitty ears+sweater ,skirt and boots...isn't making a good outfit...
Hair: i seriously don't like it. It could look better without the kitty ears and maby if it was shorter,but NOT like this.
I think it's a remake of the last year's WNS hair (you know, the Ariana Grande inspired one),since the last year's one was a total success i guess they thought this one would be the same. I'm sorry for those who like it but for me is 2 much.
Top: it's a basic sweater with no drawing or pattern on it,like the last Christmas ones...so nothing special,but it's simple so i like it...even if it don't match with the outfit.
Skirt: It looks a lil' bit like the parisque tutu, it's ok..nothing special.
Boots: well original i could say, i like them but again,they don't match with the rest of the outfit.
hair rate: 3/10
top rate: 8/10
skirt rate: 6/10
boots rate : 8/10
Overall rate: 5/10

Well, i don't like it ok. Don't hate me.
It looks like an remake of an outfit that has  been released in 2012,so no.
We need something new,not this sorry.
Hair: It's ok...
Top: A remake .-.
Shorts: ..... .-.
shoes:....
BEST REVIEW EVAA.
like i seriously don't know what i have to review,since the outfit it's a remake of an old one,except the hair.

Hair rate : 7/10
Top: 5/10
Shorts: 3/10
Shoes: 6/10
Overall: 6/10
Oh i like it but...
I like the outfit pretty much,but i can't take it as a rock outfit because it actually isn't ok. I love the outfit but it's not rock. NO ROCKER DRESS LIKE THIS. I can give you examples of alot of bands : ac dc, metallica, korn,slipknot, guns 'n roses, fall out boy, slayers,arctic monkeys etc. NONE OF THEM DRESS LIKE THIS.
So i honestly don't know what "rock inspired outfit is this"
Back to the reviewing:
Hair: i love it,it's pretty much the best part of the outfit!
Top: yes original...but i really don't think they had to write ROCK on it if the outfit isn't even rock inspired .-. k.sorry.
Jeans: they are pretty cool and they perfectly fit with the outfit.
Shoes: Pretty much, the only thing that ACTUALLY give this outfit a rock taste!
Hair rate: 9/10
Top rate; 7/10


Jeans rate: 8/10
Shoes rate: 10/10
Overall: 9/10

Okay so  that was ONLY MY OWN OPINION.
Oh by the way, the surprise!
Remember that blogger quiz I've told you about? Well it's here! Sadly, only 4 bloggers, me ,blea,princessabix and curioity,but if i see that you guys like this quiz i'll update it!
Link: http://www.qfeast.com/personality/quiz/I0p9RI/Which-blogger-are-you-like
Or just press HERE!
Hope you liked this post and enjoy the quiz,don't forget to tell me in the chat box your results from the quiz!
Luv ya guuuuys!
See ya Sunday!
Old sign-off pic. Just for the memories ^^ bye glittering unicorns!