Thursday, July 9, 2015

New July Outfits!

Hi Bursties!

Jessamyn here. Many of you may have seen the new July outfits. As usual, they're very expensive, but I also think they look great! Here's a picture:











As usual, each outfit is five dollars, and both the girls' and boys' packs are ten dollars each.
My personal favorite is the "Julyana" outfit! The hair is beautiful and I love how the mint green top goes with the jeans. I wish I could buy it, but I don't have the money. Even though most of the outfits will go out of style in a few weeks, I think the Julyana hair will go well with almost any outfit and will stay in style for a while!
Soon the outfits will be transferrable-I can't wait! :)

Well, that's all for today. See you all later!

~Jessamyn

(No sign-off picture today-I'm in the process of making a new one!)