Thursday, July 16, 2015

IM BACKKKK!

Hey guys! I bet you have been wondering where the heck I have been for the past 4 months, or so.. 

So i'll explain it to you guys! 

So what happened was, that I was getting really bad grades on my report card, and I thought it would help if I quit Woozworld for a while... and it did work. 

Now, most of you guys would say,.. '' You could of at least told us!'', And your right, I could of. 


Anyway, other than that, I started to get really good grades, for my final report card, and so yeah. I basically needed a break beacause it was taking over my life. But I promise, I will blog as much as I can!

But I have to show you guys something...



That is my Design for this years #wzwsuperstar!

If you would like to enter, you can go to the Woozworld blog to find out more details.


So thats all for today guys! See you!




New sign off pic coming soon!



-NicoleLoves-