Friday, June 12, 2015

LGBT Talk - Late Night Talk Show

Hello Woozens, About 5 days ago, +JennyWooz posted something about a P.R.I.D.E Symbol. They are having a #Different2gether events since It's P.R.I.D.E month. 


+MyaWooz had her famous "Late Night Talk Show." Many Woozens showed up, She was sweet about everything. She was straight-forward and amazing. 

+MyaWooz did have a right to speak her mind, Many people do not recognize that love is love and nobody can change it anymore. 

Ollie93 gave a true story tonight about how he came out, It inspired many people and opened many hearts. Thanks Ollie93 for many things. You are a true inspiration to us Woozens. I know I couldn't get through many things without you. We have had our ups and downs but you're truly amazing man. I ship Collie all the way. (CosmicThunder and Ollie93)




Thank you, Woozband and Mods!

-XxxLoveForeverxx