Friday, June 12, 2015

#FashionWithCutie- Summer Outfits

HEY MUNCHIES!! I missed a whole week of not posting I think D: SORRY I have been so busy with an end of the year project which is making a film... I am almost done with it. Hoping to finally jump into summer which means more time to post :D and go on woozworld. So, now let's get into summer fashion :D

Outfit 1- From Blondie1999

Hair: Breeziful Braid
Dress: Logan's Summer Dress
Skirt: Breeziful Skirt
Shoes: Logan's Summer Sandals
This outfit is just perfect for a summery day! Is summer an actual word btw? XD Idk. I just love the flowy dress with that cute braid.

Outfit 2- From BadKittyMomma

Hair: Promenade Hair
Top: Emilious Pleather Vest
Shorts: Tropicadorable Pinapple Shorts
Shoes: Tropicadorable Pinapple Tommies
This is great when you are just hanging out for your friends or for just going to the park. Casual, yet so fashionable!

BYE GUYS!!! I will probably be talking to you guys on SUNDAY!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU SOON! BTW NEW SIGN OFF PHOTO COMING SOON AND THE ONE I HAVE TODAY IS AN OLD ONE
*Cutiexpiexgirl*