Sunday, May 17, 2015

#FashionWithCutie- Spring/Summer Outfits

HELLO!!!!!! IT IS SO CLOSE TO SUMMER. IT IS ALMOST THE END OF SPRING WHICH MEANS THE END OF SPRING ALLERGIES (YAY). XD I really do not like allergies =-=.... Okay, anyways enough about that, today I will show you  spring/summer outfits! Since we summer is coming, these outfits do lean a bit more on the summer side than the spring side.

Outfit 1:
Hair: Pool Party Headband
Top: Pool Party Top
Skirt: Japanese Schoolgirl Skirt
Shoes: Romantic Summer Wedges
I think this outfit is more on the girly side. :3 I just love the top and the skirt together!!! Plus those wedges are just so cute... I wish I had a pair like those in real xD

Outfit 2:
Hair: Bow by Aeropostale
Top: Relaxed Tank and Vest
Bottoms: Classic Minishorts
Shoes: Swag Sneakers
This is not as girly as the other outfit, but I think the bow does give a girly touch to it. This outfit is definitely for a casual day when you are at home or hanging out with you besties ;)

Okay, guys that it is all for TODAY! BYEEEEE! SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME WITH A NEW SIGNOFF PHOTO (SORRY FOR DELAYING IT) AS WELL AS MOST LIKELY CONTEST RESULTS!!
*Cutiexpiexgirl*