Friday, April 3, 2015

Spazzy Answers Your Questions!

Ello there, Bursties! TGIF!

I know pretty much every blogger does this at one point, but I wanted to take some time to answer questions you guys have been asking me. Whether they've been asked on Woozworld-message, PC, ChatBox, or anything else, here are my answers!

1. What is it like being on the blog?
It's completely amazing. I love posting and being able to help other Woozens with my tips and tricks.

2. What is your color code on Woozworld?
Besides black and white, I wear the code 9999FF.

3. How do you edit your pictures?
I usually use PicMonkey, and occasionally Pixlr.

4. Which days do you post on?
Fridays and Sundays. You can see any blogger's posting days in the "Schedule" portion of the site.

5. What's your name?
In real life it's Eve, but you can call me Spazzy online.

6. How do you come up with ideas for your posts?
I'm not really sure. Whenever I think of something I might want to write about, I just try to remember it so that I can use it in my next post.

7. Have you ever gotten cyberbullied?
Of course - we all have.

8. How do you deal with cyberbullies?
It's really simple. I don't.

9. What are your top five hobbies?
Singing, acting, designing, writing, and...sleeping...

10. Got a favorite quote?
"There is a kind of beauty in imperfection." ~ Conrad Hall

Spazzy