Sunday, April 19, 2015

Earth day quiz - Prom outfits ideas :)

Hello <) (you need to know what this mean Kay?!!!!) oh well first congrats for burst for beeing picked as an official blog woooh wooop XD -gives cookie- ...you just don't know how annoying it is to post from your tablet .-. XD sooooo I tooo da subject : earth day quiz no...no....I won't give you the answers xD but..I'll give you some videos with 'em (I would like to give you the answers but the first part is a maze so yaa..) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=H3xHAAZbFv4 this is one of the best videos about earth day quiz,it show you the maze part and the answers it's verry short tho xD
So let's talk about earth day! What's earth day? Earth day..is a day...when we obviously ..era XD
Nah,earth day is the day when in my opinion we should celebrate all the stuff that earth has like in the earth day in woozworld it could be cool if we could: like have a park where all the woozens could plant trees that are bought from shopz for like 15 wooz so everybody could plant 'em not VIPs only XD *Note:if the following suggestion is ever going to become real,well in that case you may get your pop-corn (because you will sure get hungry) and auto clicker....it will be a queue that nobody ever seen XD 
Or if we could buy a frame or better to be a banner (Earth day themed for sure) where we could put a picture with our friends saying happy earth day or stuff and it will be cool if we could add accessories at the banner like moustaches or earth day hats and funny stikers (unicorn corns in the color of the earth XD) We could do so many more things! Why should we stop at a quiz! Earth is important! :)
So is Prooom XD well acctually another blogger posted about prom but I want to really get in the "PROM THEME" XD
I think woozworld is kinda helping us (alot) atm,cuz they did that thing that when we enter into woozworld by their link we get 1000 beex,a lot of us have back-ups or just random accounts (so I) we have to say it,now if we put like all them togheter maby we could buy a prom dress :3
The theme I entered for prom 2k15 was "Alice in WonderLand" just image the outfits guys...just incredible...omg now I am about to cry that I did not entered a "Hunger Games" prom theme it would look wonderfull like KatnissEverdee 's dress on fire omg! THIS IS NOT A JOKE: DEAR HUNGER GAMES FANS,GO IN THE FLUFFY PLAZA AND WRITE HUNGER GAMES THEMEE LIKE DAT DRESS WAS 2 fab even for Mya ( sowwwy dear :-( just kiddin' you can chose whatever you want (it need to look fab ) but again if you are a HG fan (obsessed like me XD) pleaaaseee enter this theme and for those who don't knlw what I am talking about you need to go on google and write KatnissEverdeen Fire dress (fan art xD) due I am on tablet and I can't post photos that weren't on this blog.oh but I can put emoji XD πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ this is an "I am begging you emoji loool. So you can kinda buy any dress you want guuurls XD prom outfit 1 the glam one: peek-a-boo cutout gown (or dress I don't remember )  with damsel hair it looks G-L-A-M-O-U-R-O-U-S.
Prom outfit 2 the elegant lady : Juliet dress is what you need for a elegant outfit due its geometrical shapes with (here you can be creative,any hair weeks with that exception make Isolde hair)
Prom outfit 3 the flawless : so here the dress IS A MUST HAVE,since with the free beex given by woozworld and since this dress is not so rare is not even so at an unbelievable price doe :3 yea it kinda need some work to afford the cost for it (like I think their prices are between 10k to 20k Max)  so the dress is -drum rolls- promber dress (see? It even contains the world prom ) with esqueleta (if you can afford,I can't crie) or if you bought the new old hair from woozens choice (floral goddes) it will look AWSOME
Prom outfit 4 the rebel: this is my fav outfit you will se by reading why :3  so   malgnificent dress with WOOZNISS HAIR #hungergamesenciclopediaXD this is sooo cool and if I will earn the money in time you will se me wearing this at prom party (of course I will be in queue....oh queue....what will be queue without me xD) it would acctually be the same XD πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
 PROM OUTFIT NUMBER 5 and half TEH FUNKY UNICORN: you can wears any gown you want but you MUST put on a unicorn head like who wouldn't wear dat xD 🌈🌈🌈 
So since I am in tab and I have emoji let's do an "emoji prom story xD" 
Ahem: once upon a time there was a πŸ’named umm... Kate? Yea I guess Kate is perfect <3  and she wanted to chil like a 😎 but it was πŸ’₯PromπŸ’₯ πŸ• and she needed to do her πŸ’… like the rest of πŸ‘― she was so πŸ’† about prom that she started to 🎀🎀🎀 a really weird song so the πŸš¨πŸš¨πŸš”πŸš¨πŸš”πŸš¨ needed to drive theirselves her to the  prom. Here everything end up in a good way with πŸ’  dancing with a 🐼+🐬 and the πŸŒ‘πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽ was saved the end ! It is probabbly the worse story ever done XD so I hope I'll see ha my little unicorns since I think this is really the last time I will post as a trial b(because my last post meant to be the last one but it wasn't counted). And tomorrow my spring break end πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜“πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•πŸ˜”πŸ˜–πŸ˜€πŸ˜±πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ <======== this is my mood about school atm criee
 So I'll probabbly see ha soon! :3 rate this post interest in if you enjoyed it
Rate cool if you think glittering unicorns will rock prom
Rate it funny if emoji are bae this was Myleyvip -like you don't know me c:-
#postingfromtabisweird #emojiarebae #purplesignofpicturewon xx