Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bad News..

Hello my lovelies! Ok so I didn't post last Friday and I know I said everything we'll be back to regular schedule. Well actually today I got some news.


So, there's going to be A LOT of testing somewhere these next 6 weeks. No I WON'T BE GONE FOR 6 WEEKS! It's just that I might miss a couple of my posting days due to these stupid test that I had to do. And I'm really not looking forward to it! My teacher said like these next 3weeks are going to be chaos ( which is nothing new at my school..lol..jk). So I have no idea on when Ill post again because I seriously have to study because my brain is weird. So I'm sorry I thought everything was going to be back to normal but I just got the word about all this SAT's pre-testing(it's something similar to SAT's I think) Sooooo yeaa, really sorry lovelies.

Oh and.... CHANGING YA'LL'S NICKNAMES TO "BABES".  I kinda like it but idk if you guys do sooo if you don't just message me?? LOL  okkiiii! Well that's all BABES! ( see what I did there xD)

~Cuttiepie1219