Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Miley tries fashion-SOTW-Fashion Battle-Goodbye

  Hey  <) How are you? Well i have to  APOLOGISE for NOT-POSTING. In my last post i've told you that i will be in a school trip and i won't post,i didn't post on Sunday too because in my country was EASTER and i wasn't able to post!
BUT YEAA! I'm back! MORE POWERFULL THEN EVEEER MWAHAHA -evil laugh XD- and for today i was like : Oh,let's check out the news,and guess what did i see? SOTW! YAY and for today i prepared you a verry special thing! o.- just keep an eye XD
Well let's start with sotw! This week theme was spring and the winner was xxmelimoxx she had a glamourous spring outfit! I personally love that color code doe (and i think that color code loves me too XD) I am verry sorry to say that but i think her outfit was better then mya's -criee- Are you guys happy now?! MYA WILL TOTALLY KILL ME!!! Jk Jk Both outfits were fab but i like those  shades of green ( o:) more then Mya's purple you know,green-ish look more spring-ish (is this even a word ? I don't care it sound so FASHION,in fact at every word you add -ish sounds more fashibelle XD)  #2FAB4U
 UNICORNS!!!! WE FORGOT TO CONGRATZ THE WINNER !
WE DID IT WE DID IT WE DID IT YEEEY! XD #DORATHEEXPLORERISBAE
Into the next subject: FASHION BATTLE! 
Okay,lemme tell you how it works:I take 2 animators (in future i may do it with any woozens yesh,then we start rating and talking about their outfits XD LET'S DO DAT! :} <=====THis is MORIS the moustache man new style XD
SO here we have Jenny and Mya! Let's firstly start with the FASHION   QUEEN xx
HAIR:
THIS hair looks like soo rebel and perfectly match with the rest of the outfit i just think that it better match with something more rock because is kinda a rockablily hairstyle,it's different and A W S O M E! i think that this hair looks better with that new face in ze chic  so  i'll give it a 9
Dress: The dress is just fab and i can't say anything about it soo... It takes a 10!
Shoes: i kinda dislike them like they aren't so original. I like the fact that they are two-tone-colored this is mostly what i dislkie about le shoes,with this outfit i would wear something more rock you know...just to match with the hair! So i'll give them a 7 :( 

Hair: I am not really excited about the hair like it kinda looks like the one from zechic (i said kinda) the one from ze chic have the ponytail longer and is lighter.  I don't really like the hair,i'll give it a 6 sowwy :(
TOP: THIS TOP TOTALLY ROCK! I absolutley luv luv luv it! BUT...for me it kinda looks more like summer then spring it would be looking great with floral jeans i will give the top a 10! XD
Shorts: FAb doe fab 10
Shoes: YESH! GOD! FINALLY! I SEE BALLERINAS!  i luv luv them they are so different from the other ballerinas that have been made! I luv 'em! I give a big 10+ to the shoes! :)
AAAAAAAANNNNND THE RESULT:  mya=26, jenny=26
nooo omg why!!DRAW? Seriously draw!!!!!  BUT i prepared a really fancy crown for the winner... GUYS! What shall we do now!!! -cries under bed- OH! I know!
XD XD IK i am so hawt! 
NOTE: HERE COMES A VERRY EMOTIONAL MOMENT SO PLEASE GET YOUR TISSUES:
WHILE READING LISTEN TO THAT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk7-GRWq7wA
It's been like a month since i become a trial blogger and i just wanna say a biig thank you for supporting and reading my posts. I checked the rates from my last post and i was wow. I asked you to rate "interisting" if you liked the post and like 12 peoples rated it ;) It is something for me you know!  I feel like i am not alone in this. Kay guys? I love you alll! i am happy for beeing appreciated for dooing something from all my heart <3 i really take time for my posts and if YOU guys enjoy them then my objective is done! I needed to thank you all because what would i be without you! 
#EMOTIONAL
IF you ever wanna hang-out always message me! ;) YOU probabbly don't know (and i am talking about all the blogger & owners)  how it feels to be appreciated by somebody!
THANK YOU!
I know the purple sign-off photo won but i would like to do a special one! For you unicorns! :3
Rate this post funny if you want more fashion battles
Rate it interisting if you liked it
RATE IT COOL if you are a GLITTERING UNICORN!
  HOPE I WILL SEE YOU SOON xx 
Myleyvip