Monday, March 23, 2015

WNTM Is Making A Comeback! (Kinda) My Contest :D

Bursties! Ok, so it's me, Jewel. Idk, but it says I have only done 3 posts but I have done 5...Idk. Anyways, I guess I get to do 2 more posts xD And here is one of them :P


WNTM is back, in a way...You remember that WoozWorld design contest WoozWorld had a few months ago? Well, they are doing it again, since it was so called for! Last time's winners were Jakestar and Cutiexpiexgirl :) Fabulous designs, both of them, but this time a few other great designers are taking to the stage to get their work noticed! ;)


The rules of the contest are that the outfit has to be "Spring Themed" A challenge. That I am up for! :)


And here are the rest of the rules:


DO:
- Print this (required) template and draw on it OR use an image editing program on your computer
- Create your dreamiest spring-inspired design for girls, boys, or both
- Feel free to give your outfit a creative name, like Mya does with her Store collections each week
- Sign your design with your Woozen name
- Respect the Woozworld Code of Conduct
- Submit your design in the WNTM Runway Unitz using the green Podz BEFORE the submission period ends on Tuesday, April 7th
DON’T:
- Submit someone else’s work. The design must be your own, signed creation.
- Submit any inappropriate or offensive designs
Our four favorite outfits will go on sale Thursday, April 30th in the Woozworld Store.
Good luck!


And here is the design template you use.





I am looking for designs as well! If you have a design you would like to show me, message me on WoozWorld, and we can either Email or go on Chat Step, and you can show me! I will pick my favourite 3, and post the winners on the day the winners of the WoozWorld contest are announced :D Good Luck, Babes!


Love Y'all, Loves!


~Jewel (Working on a sign off pic, but all my work got deleted, my memory drive was wiped b accident :( )