Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Grandpa' Jay and New Week video challenge

Hellow my dear <) (unicorns doe)
Today we are gonna talk about Grandpa' Jay and his 5 years old membership XD
So we all know JayWooz,don't we?He recently hit 5 years old since his been a woozband member,so acctually the oldest :)
So i had a strange idea:
All the glittering unicorns reading this post may message me (myleyvip) and tell me what does he/she wish for Jay,it could be written in a poem or anything XD (creativity will get points) and i'll do a top 3 winners.
THERE IS ALSO A PRIZE FOR 1 st place
The prize is: 10.000 beex XD XD

Other topic:

So,Jenny curently announced us that there will be a week video challenge (about online safety) ssooo you better go and make your short movie D: 
Like i always do (OMG) i will participate too but YEA I WON'T wiiiin!
XD There is always a next time,isn't it?
              So give your le best to wwwiiiiin!!!!! Make me proud -crieeee- 
      DON'T HATE ME BECAUSE THIS POST IS SOOOOOO SHORT!!
BUT i promise you my next post (SUNDAY) will beee a loong one annnd i will so tell you my contest winner! xoxo
                                         SEE YAAA 
                                                                    I am still working on my sign-off picture so just to clearify                                                That was the AWSOME AND FABULOUS 
           MYLEYVIP (aka Miley or Miles)
                  xx