Tuesday, March 10, 2015

What The Wooz?!

Hey, Bursties! This Is Your Trial Blogger, Jewel, Coming At You With The Second Post Of My Trial :D

I'm Sure You Have Heard Of What The Wooz?! It Is Hosted By JennyWooz. If Not, Here Is A Basic Run-Down Of What Happens:

Jenny Does Her Introduction, Then She Asks A Question, And The First Person To Say The Right Answer Gets To Come Up On Stage With Jenny. She Will Do That About 5 Times For 1 Round, And Then All Of The Winners Discuss Something With Jenny; It Could Be Advice, Music, Fashion, Anything. After They Have Finished The Discussion Jenny Takes A Picture With The Winners, Then Does Another Round. Usually, She Does About 3 Rounds, Then Takes Pictures.

So, The Winners For The First Round Were:

Divergent
xElliot
Avigailrap
Crystlefire
Hershys
 
The Winners From The Second Round Were:

Shyrie
IceFireJulia
Hersheykissyum
Snoopdoggydog20
GabisonNights

 
I Got Into The Unit JUST As Jenny Was Finishing Up :'-(  Just Goes To Show, I Guess. I Hope You All Enjoyed This Post, And I Will Post Again Tomorrow :D

Byee!

<3 Jewel <3

(Still Working On My Sign Off)