Sunday, March 29, 2015

THE RUN FOR RARES-UPDATES

HI <) is the FLUFFY SECOND TIME I POST THIS BECAUSE MY COMPUTER RESTARED AND I HAD TO WRITTE ALOT!!!!!!!!!!! NOW,im nervous but after 10 minuts i'll be okay!!!
 SO today our topic will be about -drum rolls- MY CONTEST WINNERS AND UPDATES (XD like you can't read the title)
First of all my contest:Since it was PAPA Jay's 5 years old aniversary (OMG OLDER THAN GOOD OLD WOOZ XD) i wanted to make a contest to see whaat my unicorns wish for him... So yea i was really surprised to see that around 9-12 persons entry to my contest but this are the top 3 winner (doesn't mean i don't love the rest of  unicorns yea?just dont fluffy crieee)
3rd place: XxXBoyStarzXxX

2nd place: CandyloverJimmie

1st place: lovelyema

Congratulations to our top 3 winner but mostly Congratz to the 1st place winner lovelyema who won my prize in value of 10.000 beex! So sorry that i could make only one prize but more contest coming soon.. (like my humor sense XD)
So again CONGRATULATIONS AND Lemme persent you what a unicorn lover brain thinks: "HOPE YOUR WAVE WILL BE ON FLEEK LIKE GLITTERING UNICORN's ONE''
LIKE OMG this is totally trur but the poor jay -crie- need to Werk harder to have a wave like us:
<= SEE? IS ON FLEEK!! B-)
INTO THE OTHER TOPIC : UpdaTes!!!
WHOOOOO! YES! OMG! YEAAA!!! -do excited maga happy dance then a llama enter to the room and miley suddentley stops "SUDDENTLEY" XD-
OVER WITH SCAMMING!!!! OVER I've said oveeeeer!!!! well...not at all...
We still have the: "GIFTING FOR RARE","DOOING FREE FOR RARE", and "null scammers" (oh there was  a few there are many more types of scammers -.-)
But with this update we really avoid the shop scammers XD and i want to say that i'm really happy.
I can't understand scammer,that kind of peoples that "OUTFITS' are more important that a human suffering -.-
I don't say now that you need to kill yourselve if somebody hacked/scammed you! Like mostly of the woozens i was scammed too and we don't have to make a tragedy from this BUT now i'm not saying "Eh is okay you can scamm me" NO IS NOT!
SCAMMERS WAKE UP!
THIS IS HOW STUFF IS GOING:
MOM/DAD=>JOB=>Salary=>4,99$ STORE=> Outfits=>Scammer
SO YOU OBVIOUSLY TAKE PEOPLES MONEY,You can easily consider yourselve as a vidrtual thief!
And i'm verry annoyed of this peoples! WHAT you get if you scamm? An virtual outfit! WOW,COOL! -slowly claps -.-
Like do you realize what you do? YOU STEAL PEOPLES WORK! Just...think that you are the one whose beeing scammed eh? How would you feel? o.0
Anyways:i"m verry happy for the new update! (if it was a colorable day too i would jump out of happieness XD)
OMG GUYS IDEAA :O :O :
I WILL TRAVEL MILES AND I"LL DISCOVER NEW WORLD LIKE CHRISTOPHER COLUMB (no...not really XD)
I will just go to random shops to see the prices and if they are resonable i'll tell you guys (just because i ily you guys <3 XD )
So if you want you can message me with your unit name and i'll may visit!
So watch ya prices (LMAO)
YAAS! i finally did my sign off picture!  JUST TO KNOW IT WAS MYLEYVIP XD xoxo
SEE-ya on Tuesday with my new post! xoxo byeee