Sunday, March 8, 2015

Im back! + News

Hello Sunshines!
Katiekat00 here and I'm happy to announce that I'm back!
Sorry I haven't been posting... The blog wasn't really getting updated- and there hasn't been much news. 

Well, Let's carry on-

News!!


There are some cute new assets in Zechic, make sure not to miss out on all the wonderful fashions!
-----------------------------------------------
By looking at the calender-

Monday March 9th- Enter the video challenge-    Hmm... I wonder what it is going to be... I am defiantly going to enter!
-----------------------------------------------
Tuesday March 10th- What the wooz
----------------------------------------------
And Wednesday March 11th- St, Patrick's Day quiz! :)


Ah, sorry about this horrible post... There is not really anything to talk about right now!

I'll be posting tomorrow about this so called "Video Challenge"

Until then, Woozens!
Katiekat00