Sunday, March 8, 2015

.#AskNicole

Hey guys! Sorry i'm posting late. Actually, I haven't posted in a while, so sorry about that. I'm going to bed in a couple of minutes soo. Okay.

Anyway, there have been a few updates toWoozworld, but since I have such short time, i'm going to do my #AskNicole.

First question from smartstarb:

'' Do you like chicken,?, If so, how do you like it cooked?''

I like chicken, but I HATE fried chicken. But, I like my chicken glazed in barbecue sauce, then put in the oven.

Next question from -Velma

What's your favorite color, and why?

My favorite color is purple, because it's a dark color, and it shows ME.

My Last Question is:

Why did you join Woozworld Burst?

Well, I joined because I love Woozworld. And, I also liked the topics they included in here so I said '' Why not''? 



Thank you guys sooo much for reading. 

I also want to give a BIG shoutout to -Velma, and smartstarb for messaging me questions!

Bye!

-NicoleLoves-