Saturday, February 28, 2015

Zeena and that Head of hers..

Hey guys! Bleaty here C: Today I shall be talking about non other than.....Zeena Lady!So while I was on Woozworld,I noticed my friend Poptropicamaster had posted to Zeena's wall.
                                                                And so I wasn't sure what was going on until I saw her profile:


Apparently, Zeena shaved her hair off after what Zack had done.
 He put Zeena's hairstyle in the shopz at Wacky Wednesday with those mod faces. (Which is now gone)

So now Zeena is slaying that bald head of hers.I'm guessing Zack and Zeena are now over.To be honest her head is kinda creepy but also cool.I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens next.Who knows,she might have a new hair  waiting for us to see xD.I'm also starting to have a feeling that Old Woozworld is coming back.They brought back Wacky Wednesday and Time Keeperz (Temporarily)They also brought back Zack and Zeena.It's getting very interesting. Anyways,that's all for today!Have a great weekend!!Remember to bring in your Battle of The Photos pictures in :D Bleaty signing out!



xoxo -Bleaty