Monday, February 9, 2015

Valentine's Clothing!

Hey there, everyone! Today is my final fifth post as a trial blogger here on Woozworld Burst! I have absolutely loved contributing to the blog, and I hope that I've managed to put a smile on someone's face. So, I've decided to discuss fashion for my last post, since, well, fashion is my passion!

As many of you probably have noticed, Woozworld has brought back their classic love-themed clothing lines to Shopz in honor of Valentine's Day. Remember the Sparkz of Love and Angel of Lovz collections? Well, they're here again, and you can purchase them for Wooz! There are also other items available, including the Rustic Wedding and Princess Wedding outfits. I think it's nice that Woozworld is bringing back some of the older styles; I really missed the more simple kind of look that we used to have. Don't get me wrong, the newer designs are amazing, but I like these kinds of "throwbacks" once in a while!

Well, that's all for now, folks!

Love, 
SpazzyUnicornz