Sunday, January 18, 2015

SymbZ are here!

    Hello Everyone!
Today I am going to talk about the new SymbZ.
SymbZ are a way to express yourself throughout Woozworld, and a replacement for the "Be Right Back" icon!

You can even gift SymbZ to friends with the new gift option! I recently just gifted a friend of mine a SymbZ. :)

Did you know if you purchase one of the Nation Symbz in the Woozworld store, it comes with an effect? It lasts for about 20:00 minutes. I picked the Lib Street Nation, and when I put it on, this Symbol pops up in the chat bar:

I then activated my Symbz

After that, I found out I can run faster! The effect lasted for about 20 minutes, then you can use it again. But after I changed my clothes I went slower. maybe It has to do with your clothes? Hmm


Well, That's It for today, Woozens! I am going to post again Tomorrow for now. Thank you!


See You Later! ~Katiekat00  
(Sorry for the short post, and A picture will be coming soon)