Sunday, January 18, 2015

ALL ABOUT ME! -LUVLAUREN

 Hello woozens! I am luvlauren a trial blogger. First off i ant to say thanks so much to the owners of this blog for giving me a chance. I have some blogging experience, and im really happy that now more people get to know me! Here are the top 5 thing about me: 
  1. Woozworld has always been important to me, and i have been on woozworld for about four years! (I have had multiple accounts from being a failure xD)
  2. I LOVE fashion, and i also adore science! ;)
  3. I am running for woozguidez, and i love to help people in any way that i can! 
  4. I love to host game shows, especially ones that give me a chance to interact with woozens! :) 
  5. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO HAVE FUN, AND ENJOY ALL MY TIME I HAVE WITH WOOZENS, BUT ALSO CLOSE FRIENDS! :) :) 
 Those were just a few exciting facts about me, and if you have anything in common with me i highly encourage you to add me! I look forward to posting more in the future, and hopefully i made you smile. Thanks so much for reading, i love you all! Have a great day, and ill see you soon! :) <3 -luvlauren

         
            (P.s: I just took this photo as a sign off, i will work hard to make and edit a better one! c;)