Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rating Supposed #zechicuary8 Items! (The Ones I Have Seen So Far.)

Evening, Woozens!

So, I see everyone posting about how cool everything for #zechicuary8 is, and their opinions are amazing! <3 I wanted to share my own opinion on this topic, but I have a problem...

I haven't seen EVERYTHING there is to offer, but I will rate what I have seen so far.

First off, this bunny hair thing...
(Credit to whoever took the screen shot, as I could not find the picture of the hair from this post.)















To be honest, I don't really like it.  The ponytail(s) remind me of a recent Store-Only item, the TrEND Hair. The bunny also gives me the chills. The over-all style of it is kinda cute, though...

I would rate it an 8.5/10.

Next, there is this male devil horn hair...



















To be honest, I never really liked the thought of devil horns, or anything devil related. I do like the style of the hair though, but it still reminds me of a hair that I can't remember the name of... It honestly looks like something JayWooz would wear, in my opinion... It deserves extra points for looking awesome as heck!

I would give it a 7.5/10. The .5 is because it looks awesome. c:

Next, this High-Ponytail thingy.













I actually REALLY don't like it. High-Ponytails were never a thing I really liked that much. It could work, though. TBH, it reminds me of Arianna Grande.

I give it a 6.3/10. The .3 is for the effort it took to make it original.

Next, this dress thing...
















Oh. My. Gosh. NO. JUST, NO! To be honest, it looks kinda like a cross between Glamz Prom 2013, a bottle of glitter, and Twilight Sparkle's fall formal dress, if it had straps. I do believe that if they took away some of the sparkles, and defined some of the details on the bottom a bit more, it would look a whole lot better.

I would give it a 5.5/10... .5 because it looks semi-original.

Thank you for reading, and I do hope you agree a little bit on my opinions. I'm sorry that I wasn't too generous with the ratings. Remember, this is my opinion. If you disagree, don't hate me for it.

Sincerely,
<3~CaseyEpicSmiley~<3