Friday, January 9, 2015

#Zechicyoself: The Items are in!!

Hey!!!!! THE ITEMS IN ZECHIC ARE IN!!! So, the new items are only for vips, but fortunately a lot of people gift others. I suggest if you are unable to get the items, to go to a free zechic event! :D Okay, so I am going to show you a few of the items from the ze chic.
This is the cropped leather jacket and I just love this top!!! The detailing on the jacket and the bracelets makes it perfect to either for a party or for just casual wear!
This is the heart sweater and the collar is what I love about it. I  think the touch with the collar makes the top very stylish yet comfortable for school.
The panda hat.... I LOVE PANDAS, so this was like perfect for me. Lol I just really love the panda!!!

Okay, that is it for today guys.... Sorry for the short post D: Anyways, bye guys!
                                                                     *Cutiexpiexgirl*