Friday, January 9, 2015

New Zechic!

              Hello Woozens, 
It's XxxLoveForeverxx, <3



     Today, I'm going to talk about the NEW ZECHIC we have! We got some pretty neat outfits
I totally like bought the outfits when they came out. I sneaked on Woozworld at school...shhh. hehe. 
I am rocking the new Leather Spiked Jacket && The Bunny Head
I'm having so much fun with these outfits. They are so stylish. Like, Did Taylor Swift make these outfits? ;) The new Zechic is so fab like +MyaWooz. Let's take a look at the Zechic!
It's so pretty. So many different colors and things. Old Woozworld coming back? ;D
Some wonderful Woozens in Zechic took a picture with me for Woozworld Burst. Let's check that out too: 
"Woozens working NEW Zechic Outfits!"

That's all the time I have right now Woozens! - +MyaWooz
Ooh, Silly Mya! XD
Byee guysss. - XxxLoveForeverxx
--------------------------------------------------


NEW PICTURE SOON!