Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hey guys! Bleaty here again.My trailer finally came out,so be sure to watch that.Anyways,today I'm going to be talking about how you can get to Animator's eventz if your a NON VIP that can never get in.I'll break it down in steps.There are 2 possible ways to do this.

1.)Get An Auto Clicker.(Auto clicker clicks for you)


                                                                                With auto clicker,you can sleep while still being on xD (Note: Some auto clickers don't work ,and some of the free ones,your trial will end quickly)






2.)Set the auto clicker to a place you want it to click and a time.(You can set it for every 2 minutes,4 seconds,24 hours,100 milliseconds (etc).
                                 

3.)You let it click :D I find this really nice,some consider it cheating,but I find it more of a strategy.This is how me, a non-vip person,got Jenny To add me C:







   On the other hand,the other way to get into animator's eventz,is to sleep all day,then wake up at 8:00pm,and stay at the unitz for the whole night.I find this quite bad because it can Damage Your Sleep.This is why I'm not going to work at night time when I grow up.But you know,I have seen some woozens do that,which is quite surprising.Well anyways,that's all you really need to know.Message me for further instructions.Now before I go,here's the trailer for FEAR. Enjoy :) 


Bleaty signing out!

-Bleaty                                     (New sign off picture coming soon)