Monday, January 5, 2015

Don't Be A Drama-Llama, Stop With The Hate!

Evening, Woozens!

Everywhere I go, I see haters. From the comments some people receive on their WoozIn, to the people bashing newbies. They're everywhere. They're in places we never expected. Just to let you know, I think hate is a no-go. Hating gets you nowhere in life, and to be honest, you'll regret it. People continuously bash others to either get attention, or make themselves feel better. Just let it go already!

I honestly believe that bullying/bashing/hating is horrible, and you should not take part in it. Whenever you see someone committing an act of bullying, PLEASE, tell them to leave you/the victim alone! I see people getting bashed by someone, but they only respond by bashing them back.
May 2015 bring out a more peaceful side to our beloved WoozWorld.

"Fight fire with fire, and the fire will only grow. Fight fire with water, and the flames will die."

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed this post.

A Caring and Concerned Woozen,
~CaseyEpicSmiley~