Monday, December 8, 2014

Guess Whose Back c(:

Hello you gorgeous bursters!

It's tori511, if you guys are new to the blog or haven't even seen my posts, go to the search section and type toriwzw to check out some old posts. Before I continue, thanks to Penny for letting me continue! (much love to her) I was basically hacked for 7 months and I recently just got my account back! (hurray)

Things I tend to post about...

I hold an advice column on Mondays, so if you have questions or concerns in general anything that makes you feel doubtful, just message me on woozworld or email me at tori511wzw@gmail.com...
 I also know many people give out a lot of advice on the blog, so I'll switch from posting advice and some really encouraging quotes. So look forward to both c:

I also post Diys on Wednesday and I tend to choose some Diys that you can do in person or on woozworld. So for this month I would show you Christmas Diys..
(so make sure to check in on Wednesday)


Well I just wanted to let you all know I am back, and I look forward to getting to know all you amazing bursters. Please don't forget your all amazing people.


I love you all and love yourself <3