Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Better Filter+Goodie Bag

                                               x3 Hello Beautiful Bursties! x3
XxxLoveForever Here, 
  Woozworld has made better Filters, we can say names, some numbers, and other things.
Things we should not say to ANYONE on Woozworld:

No cussing. 
No bullying.
***NO GIVING OUT INFO!***


****Don't ruin this for everyone because I bet if everyone finds out how to use bad language then they will block it again so remember to make right decisions. Thanks so much loves. x3****
Examples of things we can say? ;) 


-----


Nowwww..Let's talk about Goodie Bags that you got if you bought a ticket to the "Event Of The Year"..cx

You got Wooz, A outfit from November Stores, A hair from December, and a special title. Cx


I really think the price for the ticket was worth it. Cx
****REMINDER: DO NOT SAY BAD WORDS ON WOOZWORLD****
That is all I have tonight. I love you beautiful people. I will see y'all Friday Night! ; D 
-XxxLoveForeverxx