Friday, November 7, 2014

WNTP Outfit Review (Girls)

Hello guys!

I apologize for not posting. I got quite confused with the time zones and schedules, so I had a word with Pinky but now it's all sorted.

So, with that being put aside, as you may (or may not!) know, WoozWorld is hosting WoozWorld's Next Top Model. Someone has already made a post about this so I won't go into too much detail, but WoozWorld is hosting a 'WoozWorld's Next Top Model'. The winner will be Mya's assistant and we're having different contests to achieve 'FanZ'.

If I was surprised by anything related to WNTP, it would be the outfits. So I decided to do an outfit review!

Hair:- My favourite bit out of all the outfits! Although it was similar to the Ariana Grande WNS 2014 Pop one, I think it's fashionable and fits with the theme.

Shirt:- Stylish, yes, but I was quite disappointed with it because it wasn't what I expected..? Like, it doesn't fit the whole Top Model thing and the outfit, but WoozWorld is WoozWorld and they do unpredictable things.

Skirt:- I feel like WoozWorld was being way too creative on this one. The tutu thing alone would be nice, though, but not ... that. Whatever it is. Ahaha...

Heels:- I like it, and I like the fact that I've never seen anything similar or close to it, which makes it original and I like original!




That's that for now. Until tomorrow, loves!

-Red
(New sign-off soon! xox)