Thursday, November 27, 2014

Red Advice

Hello lovelies!

So. I'm not even going to try and be funny today because it's night and I'm rushing. Like rushing rushing. Like 'OH MY GOD THERE'S A TRUCK BEHIND ME' rushing.

Anyway, I have been thinking about ideas I could post about. One stood out of all the others... and that was an advice thing.



Powered by Typeform

Basically, you fill in this form above, and every Saturday I pick a few and I answer them on a blog post. Very simple. Everybody has troubles in their lives, but sometimes we're to scared to ask for help. But you desperately need it. I've experienced that feeling before. Though there wasn't anything like this to help me:(

So, you fill in the form and you can chose if you want to be known or be kept anonymous. I think it's a good thing to have because all the shy people can fill in this form too and they won't be known if they're kept anonymous (sometimes I do like to keep certain people anonymous so).

If you need any help, I'm always here. Just fill that form and I'll probably get back to you on Saturday.

Bye lovelies!<3
Red
(New sign-off coming soon because I am no longer pale..)