Friday, October 10, 2014

Zombeardtosis Connects To Eva And Fil?

Hello Little Mice!

First off,
I am so sorry I haven't been keeping up with blogs on days I'm supposed to blog, and well I'm blogging now! I haven't really had time to blog, but I've had little time as I was drowning in homework and trying to keep up with my real life social life. 

ANYWAYS. 

I've been hearing that something called Zombeardtosis  is going around Woozworld!
It was a HUGE surprise to see this when I logged onto Woozworld.

If you don't already know,
Zombeardtosis a toxic disease that has spread to Woozen to Woozen, giving the Woozen that has caught it by not standing at least 3-4 squares away or clicking on a Woozen that has the disease. The sources are green slime. 

The hair looks like Eva and Fil's hair only your hair color, with green seaweed-type things in there and a beard. Other things are green eyes, blue skin, thin black eyebrows, and weird blue spots on them.

There is only one way to not get it, and I'm sure a lot of other bloggers have talked about it their blog posts so, make sure to check out theirs.

What I think is that Eva and Fil have some kind of connection to it, because the hair bases are similar to Fil's and Eva's hair but only with a beard, and the pop-up-thingy-when-you-click-on-it hair pops up as for the males say Zombeardtosis Filis and the females say Zombeardtosis Evalis

The face also is kind of similar to Eva and Fil's eyes, but there's not that much in common with the face but the eye shapes.

Well that's it for now, guys!
Make sure to rate if this was "Intresting" "Funny" Or "Cool"!
XOXO~ Bleu-Lily