Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TIPS FOR NEW WOOZENS

Hello Little Mice! 

I'm so sorry I didn't post on Friday or Tuesday last week!
I've just been really busy and I couldn't log onto my google account!
I also got pig (BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT)

Anywayss

I got some tips for new woozens on Woozworld! 

c;
  • Don't ask "rich" woozens, or any woozens for that matter for things (of any kind) because on Woozworld you have to earn things.
  • Try to find a color code (A specific coded color that mostly all of your clothes/furniture will be) and try to make it original because a lot of woozens freak out if you have the same color code.
  • Try to read blog posts on Woozworld, it will help you A LOT. 
  • If you need any help be sure you contact iluvpenguins64 on Woozworld because she is the nicest person ever.
  • Try to save up your beex. 
  • Be nice to others! They will be nice back! 


That's all I have for today! Stay tuned on Friday and Tuesdays for more blog posts my be (Blue-Lily)

XOXO~