Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Dun Dun Dunn

Yes, DUN DUN DUNNN INDEED.
We are trying to see who will win, Royals or Rebels... but, this is getting, um, STRESSFUL.
Okay, so about 1 or 2 days ago, I checked, and rebels were winning. SO I COLLECTED REBEL EMBLEMS. I just checked right now ROYALS ARE WINNING. SO I AM COLLECTING ROYAL EMBLEMS. I guess I am a Roybel, and I really want that hair. BUT IF THAT HAIR IS NOT COLORFUL, I WILL- 

Woozworld.. when is the end date of this madness? -zombie madness also-. I don't know, did we really collect ALL those emblems? What I am thinking, is an unfair amount of emblems are released, making one team forced to win. OR, look at the numbers. They are close together. Maybe they are purposely trying to make a tie? Or I am just out of my mind. I am typing this ridiculously fast.. I also noticed we have about 70 woozens reading our posts, by the quiz I made. Maybe more... But woozworld,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4hktfhsMxg

EXPLAINNN. WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!???!?! 

So, yeah. What is up with you, Woozworld? We already has that annoying ice queen come, zombies, what now. 
I guess we will just have to wait and see
~Katiekat00   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)



My dance team ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)