Thursday, October 23, 2014

Freaky Friday

Hey fantastic Bursties!
Gypsy here again! TGIF, right? I figure I would start out with some WONDERFUL news for everyone who isn't very happy about the cure that costs money. Well, now you don't have to buy it!













These are where the hidden cure items are!
Purple MushRoom: Witch Layer
Sun Melted Chockolinez: Venice
Golden Yetiz hair: Haunted Land
Frog: Evil Ball Hall
Rainbow Crystals: Bali Villa






New costumes! Finally WOOZWORLD IS BACK ON TRACK EVERYONE! Finally Woozworld can come up with creative ideas for for fill the Woozens needs!








 Now Judging Time!

Clindaween Costume:The hair, in my opinion looks like a hairball. I like the curls and everything, but I think it has WAY to much volume! There is TOO MUCH STUFF and NOT EVEN SPACE!
The dress, is really creative and it remind me of Cinderella!
I love the shoes! I cannot get enough of them!
The makeup, I believe I have seen this somewhere before? Someone refresh my memory?

Dolloween Costume:
I personally, love the pigtails! They are cute and fashionable!
The dress is very cute as well! The bow adds much much detail!
Shoes are great! I love them!
The face is very creepy! 
Equeleta Costume:
I love love love the hair! The flowers add brightness and flavor into the complete outfit.
The face is very creative and brings out the eyes!
The dress is very very amazing! Nice work Woozworld!
 Droidful Costume: 
The face is really good for guys! Makes you look creepy!
The hair/motor(?) Is really cool and creative, I like the new ideas Woozworld!
The torso matches the hair/motor(?) which is a win win!

The Ichabod Costume:
OMG I really love the face, it is F-A-S-H-I-O-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!
The torso is really really cool! 
The shoes are amazing woohoo!
The face is creepy, eek
Scores Over all!
Clindaween Costume: 6/10
Dolloween Costume: 8/10
Esqueleta Costume: 9/10
 Droidful Costume: 9/10
Inchabod Costume: 8/10

 Now, an amazing idea Woozworld brought to us!


Mix and Match! Mix old Halloween costumes with new and more creative ones!

Also, mark your calenders because...

 There is a Halloween Part on OCTOBER 31ST at 6PM WOOZTIME!
Wear your brand new costumes! Dress to impress!

A few more things before I go,
You can now get...
1 GIANT scary head with the gift card buy! YES! Way to go Halloween!
ALSO ONE MORE THING!
 
Make your Halloween unitz!! I can't wait to see them :)

What's going on in my life? Well, I'm majorly busy, and struggling with many life obstacles. Have a happy early Halloween Woozens! Enjoy your long weekend! (I know I will!)