Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Fashion Advice

Hey hey! Its me, Lily! And today Im going to give fashion advice! Im sorry my post is late :(. But yah.

                                              Advice!
*Be yourself- It's always great to be yourself and wear what you want to wear, because if you do that, I'll rate you 10k/10 <3 
*Color Code- Be sure to at least have a color code! And remember: DON'T STEAL THEM
*Don't go to CrAzY with the outfit, but don't go to lame.
*Make your outfit speak your emotions- Yeah, I know this step can be a little hard. But trust me, you'll get the hang of it!
*NEVER STEAL- Don't steal outfits or color codes! This will give a bad impression. It's okay to buy other people's outfit, just don't wear it whole.
*Don't wear an outfit for too long!- I never wear an outfit for more than 2-4 days without changing it! You don't need to change it whole if you LOVE the outfit, just maybe a little so you can be fresher!

 Those are some cool outfit advice: Now, I'm going to show you some examples!
These model's are ME only!







Alrighity then, I guess this is it! I hope you enjoyed my post! I wanna wee if your a real Fashion Expert and try to tell the emotions used in the pictures! Message me- Lily-Kitty and I'll announce the winners Thursday!
(BTW THIS IS MY LAST TRIAL POST! SO ILL ANNOUNCE THE WINNERS IF I GET ACCEPTED ASA FULL BLOGGER IN THE BLOG) 

K, 
Until next time
STAY PRISSY KITTIES
~Lily