Tuesday, October 21, 2014

How To Make A Base!

Hey Bursties! Tackle here! I'm going to teach you how to make a base. You can use any program you want! I'm using Adobe Photoshop.

If you need the link to this base just message me on facebook, and I will give you the picture without the watermark. 

My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tackle.woozworld

So let's get started shall we? 

Tip: Use low cut clothing it makes it easier. I used a tank top, soccer shorts, and an indian ankle bracelet.

Step 1: Take a photo on a white background with your favorite pose.

Step 2: Crop the image. I know you can't tell x) But this is a necessary step.


Step 3: Fix any mistakes in the photo. (Mine was the hand and the tip of the head) It may look a little rough at this part. But don't worry we'll fix that.

Step 4: Now create a new layer and outline the entire thing. (I used the pen tool, and used a size 1 px, and 2 px brush)

It should look sort of like this if you lower the opacity of the main layer.


Step 5: Make the opacity 100% again, and white out any clothing that's going over the lines we just made.


Step 6: Stay on the main layer again, and copy the color of your woozen, and fill it in.

Step 7: Add a new layer below the outline, and add a shadow to any areas that look like they need to be defined.


Step 8: Add a little bellybutton. (Optional)

And now you've officially made a base! Wasn't that easy? As always thanks for reading, and tune in next week for my next blog post. Until then i'm signing off :)

-Tackle ©