Sunday, September 14, 2014

New Blogger :-)

Hi, bursties! My name is Ariana (ItsDelilah on woozworld xD) and I am a new trial blogger here on Woozworld Burst :) I plan on posting things mainly about fashion and tips and stuff like that, but since I'm new, today I'm going to be telling you guys a little bit about ME.

1. I love animals. They're so cute and puffy, I just want to have them all xD
2. I have a weird obsession with eating Cocoa Pebbles, LOOOL.
3. My favorite TV show is Pretty Little Liars (can't wait for it to come back on!)
4. My music taste is EVERYWHERE. It goes from Ariana Grande to Black Veil Brides, xD.
5. Woozworld Burst is my favorite blog :)
6. I have 1 hedgehog (yes, I do), 1 sugar glider, 1 cat, and 1 dog. Oh and a Guinea Pig! (My mom works at a pet store xD)
7. My favorite movie is The Avengers. But I heard that Disney took it over, I hope they don't ruin the movies :(
8. I'd say that I'm a very Positive and Happy person. :D
9. I love to edit moves, photos, you name it. It's so fun :D
10.  My favorite color is Purple or Pink :)

I hope you guys now me a wee bit better now! :) Anyways, my blogging days are Saturday and Sunday, so that's when you'll be seeing me postt. :D. Thanks for reading, and I'll post more later on today, because today is my posting day. :D See you then!


-Ariana (ItsDelilah)




     Sign off photo coming soon :3