Sunday, September 14, 2014

Style Me Up Outfit Review :)

Hey, Bursties! It's me, Ariana! (AKA: ItsDelilah) and since today is my posting day, I thought I would do an outfit review , because as you guys know, there's a new outfit out that was made/inspired by bangs123! I don't know if anyone did this already, and if you have, my apologies.. :)  So, let's get started!


Hair- (7/10) I really like this hair, but the hair on the drawing by bangs123 is much better in my opinion. It was more loose and less curly. I feel like Woozworld didn't want to do much work so they designed that one Bratz hair and added bangs and a headband..

Torso- (10/10)  I absolutely LOVE the torso for this outfit. It is so original and unique, it has a bit of a preppy look to it, and I love it :)

Skirt- (8/10) I like the skirt, but it's sort of blan. Nothing wrong with it, though. It would go great with lots of shirts so it has an advantage! :)

Shoes- (??) Well, I can't see them, so I can't say anything, sorry. :L

That's all for today, guys! Thanks for reading, and I'll see you all on Saturday! Be sure to give this post a rating, maybe? :) c:.  Bye!

~Ariana (ItsDelilah) 

 (By the way: My sign off photo is complete ;o)