Sunday, September 14, 2014

♥Hello Perfects!♥

Hello everybody!

I'm IWriteThoughts, better known as Red, and I'm a new blogger on this blog (but currently on trial. Yay me! -London Tipton moment, oh-). I was super happy when Pinky messaged me saying that I got in. You may or may not know me. If you do, then good on you! :-) If you don't, well, don't worry. Here are a few things about me:

-I am SUPER obsessed with bows. That may sound weird, but. xP
-I am extremely silly and I love saying random stuff at random times.
-My favourite colour is obviously ... RED! YAY.
-I am from the United Kingdom, and there, we add a 'u' in 'favourite', 'colour', etc. so please don't scream at me if I spell some things quite differently!
-As you may notice, I love hearts. Don't know why.
-I love writing stories and poems and quotes of my own.

I guess that's all for now. Don't want to make my first post 100 pages long now, do I?

Until next time, guys!

-Red.♥xo