Monday, September 29, 2014

1000th post, What is going on, +Chatbox rules!

Hey there, woozens?
GUESS WHAT? THIS IS THE 1000TH POST ON WOOZWORLD BURST... YAY!!!!! :)
Katiekat00 here,
So! Hows it going woozens? The weather is getting colder, the pumpkins are being picked and carved, sweet scents of apple pie spices, it is finally Fall! There is not really news on what is going on in Woozworld.. I did hear about Pretty Little Mystery Who do you think it is?? Tell me in the chat box!

About the chat box, we need to remember to keep it appropriate. This woozen supposedly named "Ashes" was being disrespectful, and I got a reply.
Who says that?!!!??!?? Who threatens ME that I will be banned from woozworld?!!? If this keeps up.. there will be major consequences!! No one should ever say that. Also.. look what I found here. Supposedly, we copied a post from "woozapalooza" Oh really??? - the posts NOT selected in red have nothing to do with this, thank you-
I just went on woozapalooza, and guess what? A lot of you say it looks like they copied OUR post. The post date was THIS MORNING. The post that delilah posted was 1 or 2 DAYS AGO. Please, remember to look at the bottom of the posts, and LOOK AT THE DATE AND TIME! The post may be SIMILAR, but they did NOT copy our post. Please do not blame us, when we posted before them, and they have a similar post.
I am sick of this behavior in the chat box. I will be happy to talk to Penguins again or Pink if this keeps up. Woozworld Burst is supposed was made to be if you were gone for awhile, you can check Burst to see if there is any news, The chat box is where people make comments on the website, and also make comments on the bloggers posts, The chat box is NOT for impersonating, bullying, etc.
I am sorry for this woozens, but this has gotten out of control. I hope to see things change in the chat box.
Happy fall woozens,
Katiekat00
-It may be the 1001st post :)