Sunday, September 28, 2014

No Back to School Outfits?/PLM

Hey, guys! Sorry I'm posting so late, I was at a baby shower for my aunt! She's due in November. How exciting! c:

Have you guys noticed that this year, Woozworld didn't have any Back to School outfits? I didn't notice until a few days ago. I know they're doing Pretty Little Mystery.. But back to school outfits? That sort of an annual thing that they do every year... I don't like how they didn't have them this year. I always love Woozworld's back to school outfits, always. But, I have to admit, I LOVE the Pretty Little Mystery outfits, they're perfection! But either way, back to school outfits no more.. It stinks! I know it probably doesn't bother that many people, but i dunno, it just bothers me..

But, on a happier note, let's talk about Pretty Little Mystery, or as others refer to it, PLM! I love all of the outfits, but the Mystery itself is really fun and creative. Well, not creative since they copied a show, but you know what I mean. xD c;. Who do you think did it? (Kidnapped Goodold) I think LilyWooz did it. I mean come on, she's pulling an innocent reporter act and reporting everyone else to make her seem less guilty. And knowing Woozworld and their drama, like Zeena and Zack Wooz, it's probably Lily because they like to make one of their 'members' be hated, or disliked, or the... bad guy? Have any of you guys noticed that? But I'm figuring that instead of like Zeena and Zack Wooz, who disappeared, Lily will apologize and everything will be okay. Does anyone else agree with me, that it's Lily? xD.

Who do you guys think did it?

Tell me!

Bye, guys! See you all Saturday! Again, sorry for the late post! Just was very busy today. :)

~ItsDelilah (LiviCx for now, add her!)