Monday, September 29, 2014

Pretty Little Mystery And Much More!



❤Hello Beautiful Bursties
   Sugar Here! I Am Sorry For The Lack Of Posting Recently, My "HTML Tag" Was Broken, And I Had Cheer Competitions, School, And My Mom Is Expecting A Baby Girl! 
   
  Fall Is Here And So Is BeMe, Pretty Little Mystery, And A Different Game Show?! Wax Wooz Has Changed His Game Show... BIG TIME! He Has Created A New Game Called "Raining Furniture" And Much More! I Think This Is A Great Change, New Games For A New WoozWorld! Next Week You Should Come Check It Out To See What Wax Has In Store For Us!
  
  GoodOldWooz Has Been Kidnapped, And WE THE WOOZENS Have To Save Him! Could It Be Professor Preztige? Ms. Yeti? Janitor Beex? ANYONE? Look For More Clues And You Might Be Able To Solve The Mystery Yourself! Good Luck, Woozens...
 Pretty Little Mystery Outfits!!! SQUEEEE!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Them! I Bought All The Girl Outfit Of Course.... And So Should You! These Outfits Are Perfect For Fall <3
♫That's All For Now Folks!