Saturday, April 19, 2014

From LadyLilax xx

So hey guys! Happy Easter Sunday :)
This may be or may not be my last post but i'm just making sure to at least post my last article. I had a very fun time posting and contributing to Woozworld Burst and I felt as I had made an achievement through blogging. I would just like to tell you guys all about me and my thanks to the blog especially to Penguins for guiding me how to be a good blogger and for giving me this opportunity to do what I love and that's blogging.

So first off, despite my main woozen colors as pink and black, my favorite color is actually green. I love the flower lilac. I had been in Woozworld for 3 years and changed my accounts 3 times.
I play softball and volleyball. I always wanted to play soccer since I wanted to play both running and kicking. I also play football with my friends. Despite the danger, we still love the competition. I am both a sporty gal and a lazy hobo. 
I love to stay in bed and watch movies or korean dramas and cry while eating stick breads or coco buns and realizing how beautiful Lee Min Ho is and listen to Niall Horan's solos.  I like to bake and draw. I love playing revenge and go shopping. My signature colors are PINK and BLACK. My haircolor is either black or blonde but usually is black. I rarely accept friend request because I get tired of accepting them thats why I only have small amount of friends but a large amount of requests. Don't worry, I will add you guys soon. . I can be a great friend so please be my friend HAHAHAHA.

I guess thats it. So if I cannot be an official blogger here, please do keep in touch with me in Woozworld and visit my unitz or private chat me and let's be friends. :)
Thank you Woozworld Burst for this opportunity of a life time and I had a blast. Thank you woozens :D




Logging Off,  
LadyLilax xx