Saturday, April 19, 2014

About Me - Izzie556

Hey, everyone.. It’s my last one if i don’t get chosen as a official blogger. 
I would LOVE to finish off with "Ask yourself" but i feel like none of you have gotten to know me, so...

i'm izzie556. All my life i've been a writer. I write short stories, novels, anything. I love film making and editing. Luckily, those two things cooperate with each other. So i can practice both at the same time. I am told to be quite the singer. I sing lots of things. I was at lunch and sat down and randomly they all voted i was a better singer than my BEST FRIEND. That was majorly awkward. LOL. 

After school its straight off to woozworld. And when its the weekends it ends at 1 am and starts back up again at 7 or 8 am. I am a really really easy sleeper. I wake up naturally at those two times. It's in my bones

 i do choir and volleyball. The most hated thing about volleyball for me is PRACTICE.... And the coach. But the games we can let loose. AND LET OUR FURR FLY! Lol, and another thing is i used to watch Good luck Charlie before i went to bed EVERY NIGHT before it got too annoying and i had to change to something different. I switched to Sweet life on deck. XD 

I guess thats enough. Message me at izzie556 to know more!