Sunday, April 20, 2014

All About Selly

Heeey guys, It's Selly here.
I'm sorry that I haven't been posting a few days,
I'm on spring break and constantly taking trips here and there, and preparing for an important programming exam.

Sooo... Let me tell you about myself.. My real name is Anna. (I've already mentioned this..). My birthday is on the 24th of July. (age not included ^^ All you need to know is that I'm in my teenage years) Oh, that reminds me, I live in eastern Europe, on the Balkan Peninsula. I've got mid-long light brown hair and blue-green eyes with a trace of hazel. I used to wear glasses for about 3 years, but now I've got contact lenses. 

My friends say that I'm the artistic smart one.. I paint well and i would love to know if you guys could paint! maybe send some of your artwork into the fan art tab :)

 I'm kind of crazy when I get comfortable with you. I trust easily and that's what gets me down some time. I've changed lots since last year, drastically, and sometimes I can't even recognise my self.

Writing is my hobby. I've got an account on Wattpad.com where I write about my life (with the names changed of course ;D) You could go read it xD The link: http://www.wattpad.com/user/_Ana_Anchy_

That's it for now..
-Selly ;3