Friday, March 7, 2014

AVICII & ZEDD

AVICII 

In my opinion Avicii is the best DJ I have ever encountered. His most popular pieces are Wake me up, Levels and Hey Brother.
If you are into Electronic music you will love his music. I wasn't into electronic music at first either, I use to think people who listen to it are lames. My favorite song by him is "Wake me Up" the song has a really good beat, it makes your Fridays and Saturdays feel way better trust me. You should give his music a try. If you know him already, I assume you are just as big a fan as I am.

ZEDD

Zedd is another great Dj. His most popular pieces are Clarity ft Foxes and Stay the Night. Zedd's music is played on the radio all the time on Friday and Saturday night, they really make me feel better. I could listen to his music and get my work done even faster for some reason. I use to be into Rap and Hip Hop, I still am but I am more into Electric. Zedd and Avicii are the only 2 dj's I listen to. I don't really know any other djs as good as they are. 
               




Avicii - Wake me Up






Avicii - Hey Brother










Avicii - Levels\





Zedd - Stay the Night













Zedd- Clarity ft Foxes