Saturday, March 8, 2014

Cute Outfits + WEDDING YAY!!

Okay guys sorry for the late post... My cousin has been over all week and I haven't been able to get on the computer. So I know this might be annoying but on Monday I might not be able to post because I think we might be gone all day that day... Soo sorry on the late post. After I post about cute outfits, I want to tell you about my aunts wedding :)

Okay now time for the CUTE OUTFITS!!! First outfit?? 
Model : TayeaLovesYou
Hair- Cute waves and Headband -- REAL NAME: Romantic Headband
Top- Triangles with a cute jacket over top -- REAL NAME: Pattered Shirt With Blazer
Leggings- Cute shorts for underneath and leggings -- REAL NAME: Manga Skirt And Striped Socks
Shoes/Boots- Heels with wedge -- REAL NAME: Special Ops Boots 

______________________________________________________________________

Model___ TayeaLovesYou
Hair-Zayn Malik Style -- REAL NAME: Direction Hairstyle 
Shirt- Jacket And Glasses -- REAL NAME: Romantic Vest
Pants- Nice Pants, Bro -- REAL NAME: Sharp Pants
Shoes- Small tops for him - Flannel Autumn Shoes
Okay so I really hope you liked the outfits... and now time to tell you about my aunts wedding!

Next month on like the 12th me and my mom will be going to my aunts house just for overnight for her wedding. Of course it's not on that date, but to pick out dresses and get fitted. I'm going to be the Flower Girl. I've always wanted to be that at a wedding, but I have actually never been to one so I know absolutely nothing about weddings. So my other cousin is also having a wedding and i'm going to be her Flower Girl too! This Flower Girl thing is really important to me and I am going to be the best Flower Girl those people ever seen. My mother is going to be the bridesmaid at both of the weddings. I cannot WAIT to try on cute dresses... (that I will look terrible in) Well that's all about my aunts wedding... I would tell you more but more would be spilling personal information C:

Bai Bai For Now!

--New Picture Coming Soon--