Friday, March 7, 2014

BIG WOOZEN SEASON 2 + HACKERS!

Hey Bursties, Penguins Here :) And Boy Do I Got A Scoop For You! But First Lets Start With The Newest Thing Everyone is Talking About ;) Big Woozen SEASON 2! They've Releaced A Whooooollle New Furniture Collection In Shopz... That Must Mean They Will Be Choosing The 2 Woozens To Be In The Cast Very Soon :O So Don't Forget To Enter At The Woozworld Plaza, Heres A Closer Look At The New Furniture...

They Look Super Cool!! I Might Make My Own Unit For Big Woozen ... But I Will Choose My  Own Cast For Those Who Don't Win The Chance To Be In Woozbands :) That Way More People Can Be Involved, Just An Idea ;)

Thought I Forgot about My Inside Scoop? ;)

Okay So I've Been Hearing Alot About How This ''Maxy'' Hacker Is Going Around Taking Woozens Accounts So BE AWARE, And NEVER Give Out Your Information, No Matter What They Promise You. Deadmau5 Is One Of The Most Common Ways They Trick You. I've Been In Contact With One Of The Victims (Who Would Like To Remain Anonymous) And This Woozen Lost her TESTER Top! Luckily We Have Very Helpful And Understanding Moderators, And Are Willing To Replace It :) REMEMBER: REPORT DONT SUPPORT C: ~xoxo, iLuvpenguins64