Friday, May 20, 2016

Pinella

Welcoming Pinella

Of course it is a big deal that someone has joined Woozworld Burst. I mean honestly, if your a Woozworld fan and you search up a lot of stuff on google. You are bound to find this amazing blog. I was quite stumbled when the owner asked me to come in. Although she was just looking for members. I still took that invitation to heart and can't wait to see the other people joining. I don't really know what to post about. Not gossip, that is just not me as a person. But I will be posting every Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesdays I was thinking of just doing things at the random. While every Thursday reviewing the new outfits that come out weekly. I really hope to bring alot of fame and success to this Blog and I can only provide effort. So stick with me. Little more on the personal side.
Hello, My name is Pinella, I am 15 years old and live in West Florida somewhat near the beach. I am a pretty much indoor person and I love to spend some time on Woozworld. Brown hair lays upon my real head but in Woozworld I settle for a light blonde. My favorite color is green, which just so happens to be my main color code. I am part Italian and I love me some plain pizza. I always have ice tea next to me, also I don't look for a relationship in Woozworld or in reality. I hope to become somewhat known to others in Woozworld.