Sunday, July 12, 2015

#FashionWithCutie: SOTW Outfit Review

Hey guys!! Sorry I am posting so late! Also, this will be a quick post which I apologize for. Without further ado, let's get into the post!
So, today was Star of the Week and  the winner was XMizSaraSparksX! First off, congratulations to her!! Her outfit was the julyana with different shoes. I like how she used different shoes for more of a casual look, yet super cute look instead of the heels/wedges which kind of dresses up the outfit. Mya said,"Looking utterly refeshing in soft neutral tones, XMizSaraSparksX showed us all how to stay cool in the July heat".
I definitely agree with Mya as this neutral color code is perfect for summer and the colors are so beautiful!

So, that is it for today! I know it was a really really short post... Btw I will probably have a new sign off photo in by next week hopefully! Don't forget to give me some posting ideas! BYE!!
*Cutiexpiexgirl*