Wednesday, June 17, 2015

New Outfits coming tomorrow! x

Hello Woozens, +MyaWooz had her "Vip Style Scoop" again today. She showed some stunning outfits that is coming out tomorrow! =) Make sure you buy these hot new styles tomorrow for support to Woozworld.com. Here, I'm going to rate the outfits and talk about them a little. Thank for everything, Woozworld Bursties. ;) 

Boy Outfit #1. 
Rate: 9/10
I think it could have been better made, It looks like a big rip in the shirt but, everything else is amazingly made. Thank you, Woozworld Fashion Makers! 


Boy Outfit #2
Rate: 10/10
I believe everything was made perfectly. I love the shirt, pants, and shoes. Thanks Woozworld Fashion Makers! =)

Girl Outfit #1
Rate: 10/10
Everything is perfect, the shoes is to die for. =) Thanks Woozworld. 

Girl Outfit #2
Rate: 10/10
Everything is wonderful, Thank you Woozworld.


I want to thank Woozworld.com so much for having me playing. I don't know what I would do without the support I have from friends and family. =) 

-XxxLoveForeverxx

---------------------- NO PICTURE RIGHT NOW, SORRY--------